Last week, a customer contacted me asking if I could make a graduation gift for her book-loving grad. Being so removed from the world of schooling, I had forgotten about graduation gifts and parties and celebrations (odd, I know, considering my husband is a high school teacher). Nevertheless, it got me thinking about my own graduations and the types of things I would have loved to receive in celebration of my matriculation.
I’ll be focusing on nerdy gifts for the grad as, duh!, I’m a massive nerd. Everything is also from Etsy, of course. Enjoy!
For the General Studies Major:
1. Pray Continually Embroidery Hoop by Mattson Made Shop on Etsy, $20.
2. Oak Table Light by Solen Studios on Etsy, $120.
3. The World is Your Oyster Hand-Lettered Globe by Wild and Free Designs on Etsy, $230.
For the Science or Math Major:
4. Dinosaur Fossil Necklace by Xuanqi Rabbit on Etsy, $18.
5. Hand-Embroidered Geometry Notebook by Fabulous Cat Papers on Etsy, $26.
6. Science Girl Pillow Cover by Pai and Pear on Etsy, $32.
Most of these gifts would be great for the high school or the college graduate! Congrats Class of 2015!