So as we all well know from the endless commercials and spammy emails from our favorite stores, Mother’s Day is this coming weekend. There are many ways to tell your mother that you love her, and honestly, it doesn’t have to be elaborate. I’m not a mom yet, but I’ve gathered over the years that it’s the simple things moms appreciate the most.
There’s nothing quite like a good Mother’s Day card, and while the best are always handmade (in my opinion), I’ve found a number of really great ones on Etsy that are ready to be sent to your dear ole’ Ma (a few in there are even instant downloads to be printed the moment you make your purchase!). But if you are feeling crafty, use them for inspiration to make your own awesome Mother’s Day card. Even if you don’t send her a card, though, be sure you tell her how much you appreciate and love her! What would we do without our moms, after all??!
1. Hi Mom. I got you this card. Card by Sad Shop on Etsy, $5
2. Happy Mother’s Day! (banner). Card by Tiny Bee Cards on Etsy, $4.50
3. Mother, you’re on point. Card by The Messinger on Etsy, $4
4. I love you so much I’ll let you pick your own nursing home (just stay in budget). Instant Download Card by Heaven in a Rage Paperie on Etsy, $2.50
5. Happy Mother’s Day (illustrated). Card by Wit and Whistle on Etsy, $4.50
6. Happy Mother’s Day (gold foil). Card by The Print Room Design on Etsy, $5.22
7. Great job Mom, I turned out awesome. Card by Catch 22 Cards on Etsy, $4.95
8. Thanks for the genes that provided these crazy good looks, Mom. Card by Cheeky Kumquat on Etsy, $4
9. Mom, thanks for not killing me. Card by Four Letter Word Cards on Etsy, $5
10. You make mom jeans look hot. Card by Sara Beth Paper Crafts on Etsy, $5.25
11. Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for raisin’ me. Card by The Hello Boutique, $3.61
12. Thanks for all the free food…and all the other stuff too. Instant Download Card by Cypress Design Co, $3.99