I think as the years go on it gets harder and harder to come up with creative gifts for the men in my life. Like, I know the things that they enjoy, but sometimes it is hard to translate these things into a gift. I mean, as a woman I would love any number of wall hangings or prints for my wall, to gaze at all day long, but most men don’t seem to share my fervor for decor. Furthermore, I love getting floral dishes for my kitchen, but there is no way I am getting my husband a football plate that I have to look at in the cabinet for the rest of my life (I do do all the cooking, sooooo…). There are lots of things I would just be thrilled getting – bookcase necklaces, vintage sweaters, kitchen towels, etc etc, but boys, simply put, are just so much pickier when it comes to stuff.
Luckily, Etsy has gobs upon gobs of incredible shops and many of them sell handmade and trendy items perfect for the manly man in your life. It can be hard to wade through the not-so-good stuff though, so I have compiled a list of great gift ideas for men especially for you! For the full list, click here. Don’t forget to do your online shopping early to account for shipping times. Enjoy!
- For the donut lover. Donuts and Coffee Photography Print by Sugar Lane Photo Shop on Etsy.
- For the coffee drinker. Woodland Print Coffee Mug by Free Folding on Etsy.
- For the outdoorsman. Gone Hiking Pillow by River Oak Studio on Etsy.
- For the beer connoisseur. Drink Local Bottle Opener Plaque by R Christopher Designs on Etsy.
- For the uninspired chef. Foodie Dice by Two Tumbleweeds on Etsy.
- For the nerdy musician. Sound Wave Engraved Guitar Pick by Newton and the Apple on Etsy.
- For the world traveler. World Map T-Shirt by Lazy Little Lucky Girl on Etsy.
- For the classic literature aficionado. Heathcliff Cologne by Ravens Court Apothecary on Etsy.
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David) to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.